daddy's beautiful baby girl, she is fascinated with the camera
Mimi loves her hats
Princess Boo! Peekaboo is so much fun
The cat loves to watch the kids take a bath
Amelia thinks the dog bed is a really cool place, just her size...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, My.....what cute kids! I've been checking for new updates - love seeing them! I just posted new pics - first time in 2 years...yah me. I am going to try to post more often. As I was reading your post about the Year of Babies....I kept reading and reading thinking maybe this was an anouncment - #6! Quess, not. Tiff
2 comments:
Oh, My.....what cute kids! I've been checking for new updates - love seeing them! I just posted new pics - first time in 2 years...yah me. I am going to try to post more often. As I was reading your post about the Year of Babies....I kept reading and reading thinking maybe this was an anouncment - #6! Quess, not. Tiff
HaHa Tiff! Your funny! No more little Hunter's running around here. Give my sweet nieces big kisses for us...
Post a Comment