Monday, February 23, 2009

18 years and still going strong...

18 years ago John and I became Mr and Mrs John Hunter... Feb. 23, 1991 1:00 pm, Kelseyville Presbyterian Church...
5 kids later...
2 cross country moves...
3 company changes and back to the old company...

I fell head over heals in love with John the day I met him, I knew I was going to marry this man. Funny thing is, I met him because my dad had an angina attack and John was my dad's supervisor that day, the one who brought my dad to the Dr. to be checked out. From the moment my dad had me go out to the waiting room to find his supervisor our eyes met, that was it...A few days later John came to my apartment for a haircut, pizza in hand and a 6 pack of beer. After our dinner of pizza and his haircut John went to leave. Sneaky little devil left his wallet at my house so he had to come back and see me again. The rest is history.

The last 18 years have been a very exciting time, full of changes and twists. I can't wait to see what the next 18 years brings.

1 comment:

Katie said...

congrats! I'm only 9 years behind you :)